Handy Guide: Online Newspapers (Set of 5) - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - set of 5, download
File Format: PDF, 1MB each (4 pages each)
Author: S. Reid
Other: b&w photos, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Buy all five of the Online Newspaper Handy Guides, for the price of four.
Newspapers provide an unparalleled source of information about our ancestors and their families, but searching online is an inexact science, particularly if the OCR text has not been corrected.
There are ways to improve your techniques to give you a better chance of finding information, and this brief guide will help you achieve greater success in general and provide some tips for searching for people by name. The guide covered numerous techniques for searching.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed - usually within 24 hours of an order being placed Monday-Friday.
- Payments by PayPal are confirmed sooner - shortly after placing your order.
HANDY GUIDES: ONLINE NEWSPAPERS SET OF 5 - for the price of 4
EACH TITLE IS ALSO AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY
- Handy Guide: Online Newspapers, Getting the Most Out of Trove Newspapers (Australia) - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: Online Newspapers, Getting the Most Out of Papers Past (New Zealand) - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: Online Newspapers, Getting the Most Out of the British Newspaper Archive (United Kingdom) - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: Online Newspapers, Getting the Most Out of the Gale Primary Sources - Historic Newspapers - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: Online Newspapers, Advanced Search Techniques and Name Searching - ebook | printed guide
OTHER NEWSPAPER PUBLICATIONS
- Handy Guide: Irish Newspapers and Journals: How to Locate Them and What to Expect from Them - ebook | printed guide
- Trove: Discover Genealogy Treasure in the National Library of Australia - ebook | printed guide
- The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide: How to Find Your Ancestors in Archived Newspapers - book