Catholic Record Society Miscellanea Volume IX
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (480 pages)
Year: (1914) 2012
The Catholic Record Society Miscellanea IX is one of a series of books containing a variety of records from various counties. Published in 1914, this volumes contains the following:
- Fr. Robert Persons, S.J.- Annals of the English College at Seville, with Accounts of other Foundations at Valladolid, St Lucar, Lisbon and St Omers.
- Registers of the English Poor Clare Nuns at Gravelines, with Notes of Foundations at Aire, Dunkirk and Rouen, 1608-1837.
- The English Benedictine Nuns of Brussels and Winchester, 1598-1856.
- Two Rosary Confraternity Lists at Bornhem and in the North of England.
- Catholic Registers of Capheaton, Northumberland, 1769-85.
- Catholic Registers ofBiddleston Hall, Northumberland, 1767-1840.
- Catholic Registers ofPyewell House Lymington, Hants. 1805-40 and Rook Cliff, Milford-on-Sea, Hants. 1813-15.
- Catholic Registers of Marriages, Baptisms and Reconcilliations by the Rev. Monox Hervey 1729-56.
- Official Documents Supplimenting Rev. Monox Hervey's Registers 1745-46
- Also includes an index.
This is a digital version of the original book, saved into PDF format, and is viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text