show / hide sidebar
Catholic Record Society Miscellanea Volume IV
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (402 pages)
Year: (1907) 2012
The Catholic Record Society Miscellanea IV, is the 4th volume in a series of books containing a variety of records from various counties. This one was published in 1907, and includes:
- Father Person's Memoirs
- Lord Burghley's Map of Lancashire, 1590
- Catholic Chaplaincies and Families in the North During the 18th Century
- Family Notes of the Knights of Lincolnshire
- Documents at Everingham.
- Catholic Registers of Holme-on-Spalding-Moor E.R. York, 1744-1840
- Catholic Registers of Robert Hall, 1757-1811 and of Hornby, 1811-1851
- The Nuns of the Institute of Mary at York
- Papist Returns for the City of York and part of the Ainsty 1735
- Catholic Registers of York Bar Convent Chapel, 1771-1826
- Catholic Registers of the Domestic Chapel of the Vaughan Family at Courtfield in the Parish of Welsh Bocknor, Monmouthshire, 1773-1832
- Inscriptions from Middleton Hall Chapel, IIkley, Yorkshire
- Father John Birkett, Confessor in Lancashire Castle, and the recent discovery of documents 1679-1680
- An Index is also included.
This is a digital version of the original book, saved into PDF format, and is viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text