Catholic Record Society Miscellanea Volume III
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (402 pages)
Year: (1906) 2012
The Catholic Record Society Miscellanea III, is the 3rd volume in a series of books containing a variety of records from various counties. This one was published in 1906, and includes:
- Queen Elizabeth's Licence to Richard Hogton
- Tower Bills 1575-1589.
- The Life & Martyrdom of Mr. Maxfield, 1616
- Memoir of Edmund Mathew, 1667.
- Recusants of Masham, Yorkshire 1589-1628.
- Letters relating to the treatment of Catholic Prisoners in Wisbeach Castle.
- Letters and Translations of the Archpriest Harrison.
- A Chapter Necrology, 1670-1678.
- Catholic Registers of Holywell, Flintshire, 1698-1829.
- Catholic Registers of Nidd Hall, North Riding of Yorkshire, 1780-1823.
- Catholic Registers of Llanarth, Monmouthshire, 1781-1838
- Catholic Registers of St Joseph's Chapel, Trenchard Street, Bristol 1777-1808.
This is a digital version of the original book, saved into PDF format, and is viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text