Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (703 pages)
Year: (1888 & 1895) 2012
Published in 1888 and 1895, The Bradford AntiquaryVolumes 1 and 2, contain a varied collection of articles and transcripts relating to the history and people of the town of Bradford in the West Riding of Yorkshire and its surrounding district. Both volumes of a two volume set.
- Burial Register of Bradford Parish Church 1596-1642
- Some Monumental Inscriptions inside Bradford Parish Church
- Bradford Land Tax Returns 1704
- A Muster Roll for Bradford (16th century)
- Some Bradford Manorial Record extracts (14th century)
- Bibliography of Bradford and neighbourhood
...and many more family and local history articles.
Complete with illustrations and an index of names, this is an essential book for genealogists researching Bradford ancestors and anyone interested in the history of Bradford.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text