Australian Pastoral Directory Compendium 3
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (2508 pages)
Year: (1913,1923,1925,1931,1939,1954) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
If you are researching ancestors who were stockowners in Australia, the Pastoral Directories are a great resource. This compendium contains facsimiles of the years 1913, 1923, 1925, 1931, 1939 and 1954.
Australian Pastoral Directories were published yearly, and each edition lists thousands of stockowners and agents for most states in Australia. The information listed contains the name of the station and the owner, however the larger states (New South Wales and Queensland) contain more detail including numbers of cattle and sheep.
A great resource for finding information on our forbears on the land at different stages in the past.
High quality scanned images of the whole of each original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text
ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN EBOOK
ALL PASTORAL DIRECTORIES
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1923 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1925 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1931 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1954 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory Compendium 3 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
A great addition to my research library. I was able to track the movements of some of my ancestors as they went from pastoral lease-to-lease. Devoloped an understanding of how, when and why they moved.
Strongly recommend to those with farmers in their family.