Australian Pastoral Directory 1931
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (412 pages)
Year: (1923) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The 'Australian Pastoral Directory 1931' lists over approximately 400 pages stockowners in all states of Australia. There is also a separate index for both New South Wales and Queensland by station, a list of prominent stock agents in four states and various statistics and advertisements.
The listings for New South Wales and Queensland are in tabular form giving the following information: name of owner, name of station, postal address, number of cattle, and number of sheep. The listings for the other states - Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory give name and address of the stockowners. Pastoral maps of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland are included.
This is a significant resource for those that are looking for their family relatives in Australia.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text
ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN EBOOK
ALL PASTORAL DIRECTORIES
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1923 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1925 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1931 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1954 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory Compendium 3 - CD-ROM | EBOOK