Into Australian history or Australian genealogy? If you answered Yes, to either of those, you should be reading this magazine.
A relatively new magazine (it's not quite 1 year old), Inside History is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage.
The July-August edition (issue 5) of this bi-monthly magazine has just been released. In it you'll find the following:
- It's census time! How can you help family historians in the future?
- Discover the secrets to dating old photos
- How to research the history of your house
- We take a look at Tilly Devine's neighbourhood
- How to find Chinese ancestors
- and as a special offer subscribe and receive 25% off at Blurb
And there's much more – in fact, 76 pages of terrific features, practical information on family tree research, chances to network with other
genealogists, competitions and product reviews.
Regular features of the magazine include:
- Postie’s here! (your thoughts, your say)
- Bob’s Your Uncle: (Network with other descedants and resear ochers)
- Way back when … (Historical events and happenings)
- What’s on (Events on around the country)
- The book shelf (The latest and greatest to hit the shops)
- One picture … 1000 memories (The story behind the image)
All of this packed into 74 pages, guarantees you a great read. Still not convinced? Inside History even offers you a sneak peek of it.