The Family Tree Maker 2012 includes a most requested and anticipated FTM feature ever ... the automatic synchronize between your Family Tree Maker database on your computer and your Ancestry Online Family Member Tree. Perfect of course if you are (or intend to be) a user of both.
Once you link your desktop and online trees together, you can update either tree and then synchronize those changes into the other tree - manually or automatically - using your internet connection.
The Sync works automatically at the open or close of the program, or you can manually request a sync using the Sync Now button.
Other new features in FTM 2012 are:
1. TreeSync - Ability to synchronize your tree between FTM and Ancestry.
2. Blended family view - Easily show all of the children for two spouses whether they are children of one or both of them.
3. Index of Individuals Report
4. Chart improvements
- Show generation labels
- Add text anywhere on a chart
- Option to limit descendant chart to the direct line between two people
5. Report improvements
- Custom fact sentences (used in genealogy reports & Smart Stories
- Automatic Smart Story generation includes primary individual, spouse, and children
- Research notes report changed to "Notes Report" with options to include
other types of notes
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS DELUXE EDITION?
- Family Tree Maker 2012 CD
- Quick Start Guide (on the CD)
- Interactive Training Tutorial (DVD-ROM)
- Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker 2012 (on the CD)
- 3 Months Subscription to Ancestry.com.au (UK Heritage subscription) - worth $65.00
To visit the publisher's website click here
To view the What's New in Family Tree Maker 2012 click here
To view the FTM Tutorials click here
To view the Ancestry.com Blog click
To view the Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker Message Board click here
To visit the Family Tree Maker User Blog click here